• Better efficiency and consistent performance.
• Superior polymer coated winding wire to withstand wide voltage fluctuation.
• All rotating components are dynamically balanced to ensure long bearing life and
vibration free smooth operation.
• Rotors are treated with special epoxy paint to ensure corrosion resistance.
• Impeller and diffusers are high quality 30% glass filled engineering polymer.
• All sleev are hard crome plated to ensure the long life in sandy condition.
• Lip seals and Bushes are well protected by sand guards for sand friendly operation.
• Polymer parts are well protected by metallic wear ring.
• Heavy duty specially designed carbon thrust bearing.
• Built in NRV with minimum friction to prevent back flow.
• Easy in assembly and disassembly for servicing.
• All C.I. parts are in C.E.D. Coated
|PART NAME||MATERIAL||PART NAME||MATERIAL|
|Motor body||Stainless Steel||Impeller||Noryl_GFN3|
|Bearing housing||C I FG 200||Diffuser||Noryl-GFN3|
|Motor shaft||SS AISI 410||Pump shaft||SS AISI 410|
|Thrust bearing||AISI 420 / CARBON||NRV||CI FG 200|
|Stamping||Silicon steel||Bush bearing||Nitrile rubber|